Thursday, March 11, 2010

Another year younger!

Yesterday was my 32nd birthday.  I hate to say I'm 32.  It sounds old.  I don't feel old, so I guess that's all that matters!  Right?
My husband did such a great job designing my cake.  He gave the baker one of my daughter's drawings to put on it.  I just love it!
He was very proud of himself!

Sorry for not posting a lot lately.  I've been busy stamping jewelry for Pink Checkers Design.  That's a good thing, though! 

I'm working on some fun, upcoming posts, too!

Well, I have a hole burning in my pocket with birthday money!  I'm going to do a little shopping today!

Have a great day!
DeAndra

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness what a sweet idea for a cake!!!! Love it!!! so thoughtful! hope you have a great week!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I think that 32 is the most perfect year ever :) Happy belated birthday!!
    xo
    janel

    ReplyDelete