Friday, March 19, 2010

Razzle Dazzle

Wow!  I'm am sooo off my blogging schedule!  I promise I'll try to do better next week!  It seems like a have a blue-million things to do right now!  I've got a 6 year old's birthday to get ready for, spring cleaning, Girl Scouts, and t-ball.  Plus, I'm getting ready to sell Pink Checkers Design in a brick and mortar shop and I'm trying to get all that together!  Time management has never been my strong suit! 

So, here's a little something fun to hold you over until I get back to normal!
We're taking the girls and nephew to see this bunch of yahoos on Saturday.  If you've never seen Yo Gabba Gabba, watch this video. 
You either love them or you hate them!  We love them, so off to Cincinnati we will go!

Have a great weekend!
DeAndra

3 comments:

  1. I have never seen them but I know lots of parents who swear by them :)
    Have fuuuun!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. the little girl i babysit for when i'm home loves YGG. I liked that they had Weezer on the show :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I nominated you for a blog award here:
    http://punkprojects.blogspot.com/2010/03/mail-call-and-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete