Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Party Time!

Today's the blog party over at Punk Projects! 

I'm so excited to be a part of this, along with some other awesome bloggers.  Thanks, Katie!

Yesterday was a beautiful day here.  We got to go out and take a walk, ride bikes, and chat with neighbors.  It made me realize that I have NOTHING to wear for spring!  I think I'll go out for a little retail therapy today.  I went back through my Style School Style File to get some ideas and here is what I found


All of this came from Old Navy.  I don't know if these white legs are ready for skirts yet, though!

My birthday is tomorrow.  I'm working on my 32 before 32 list.  I'll post it tomorrow!  I've got some good stuff on there!

Have a great day!
-DeAndra

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm glad you got to be a part of my blog party! cute outfits!
    xoxo, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw, Happy birthday! :) and thanks for posting about my blog party!

    ReplyDelete