Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Lots going on

I'm super busy right now!  That's good,  right!  I seem to stay busy, though.  I just keep adding new things to my growing list of ideas!  I can honestly say that I'm never bored
1.  I'm taking Indie Biz class right now
2.  I'm having my first trunk show and I'm making jewelry like crazy to prepare for that.
3.  I'm trying to get my website finished for Pink Checkers Design.  The "About Me" page is really holding me up.  I'm having a hard time getting the words out! 

4.  I have to get ready for my almost 6 year old's birthday.  She L-O-V-E-S to make up stories and draw, so I'm putting together an art and writing kit for her.  Of course, it has to be one-of-a-kind!  I'm sure I'll be working on it until the day of her birthday!

5.  Girl Scout cookie sales are finally over!!!!  I need to finish up all the paperwork for that and get it turned in.  Being the Cookie Mom wasn't that bad.  I just know the troop leader and I need to reward ourselves with a couple of pedicures!
6.  Easter is right around the corner and Easter baskets need to get put together. 
7.  Taxes need to be done. 
8.  Loose ends here, there, and everywhere that need to be tied up!!!
 
Oh, and if that wasn't enough, I found out about this class this morning
Signups start on April 1st. 
It looks like a lot of fun!

Well, I'd better get going and work on some of my list!  Have a great day!
-DeAndra

8 comments:

  1. I know, why do they keep tempting us with these amazing classes??? That art journal class looks awesome!
    xoxo~Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to take elsie & rachel's class too. sounds like fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you going to join the art journal class? :) I'm thinking about it, but I think I will take part, too, love Indie Biz so much and I think the other class will be very inspiring either. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is a lot going on! Good luck with all of it. Elsie and Rachel's class looks fantastic - I'm hoping to sign up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi DeAndra! I'm a fellow student in the indie biz class...loveeeee it! glad to have found you! good luck with your list of to-do's :) some of mine are the same! i'm working on starting up my blog/etsy business, and only have a personal blog right now. have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your jewelery is amazing... just thought you should know!!! -Katie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your jewelry! The bracelets are my favorite :) I am hoping to sign up for Elsie & Rachel's class too! <3 Michelle

    ReplyDelete