I'm super busy right now! That's good, right! I seem to stay busy, though. I just keep adding new things to my growing list of ideas! I can honestly say that I'm never bored!
1. I'm taking Indie Biz class right now
2. I'm having my first trunk show and I'm making jewelry like crazy to prepare for that.
3. I'm trying to get my website finished for Pink Checkers Design. The "About Me" page is really holding me up. I'm having a hard time getting the words out!
4. I have to get ready for my almost 6 year old's birthday. She L-O-V-E-S to make up stories and draw, so I'm putting together an art and writing kit for her. Of course, it has to be one-of-a-kind! I'm sure I'll be working on it until the day of her birthday!
5. Girl Scout cookie sales are finally over!!!! I need to finish up all the paperwork for that and get it turned in. Being the Cookie Mom wasn't that bad. I just know the troop leader and I need to reward ourselves with a couple of pedicures!
6. Easter is right around the corner and Easter baskets need to get put together.
7. Taxes need to be done.
8. Loose ends here, there, and everywhere that need to be tied up!!!
Oh, and if that wasn't enough, I found out about this class this morning
Signups start on April 1st.
It looks like a lot of fun!
Well, I'd better get going and work on some of my list! Have a great day!