Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Stylin...Like A Fox!

As you know by now, I'm also part of a group blog called ...like a fox. 
We're a group of 5 women with different interests and we blog everyday about crafting, being geeky, savvy stuff, ways to be crunchy, and how to be stylin!  Today, I want to introduce our Stylin Fox...Monica!

In her own words, here is how she describes herself and what to look for in her weekly posts

"I am a master hairstylist in Winchester, KY. I am a graduate of Lexington Beauty College and work at Uniquely U Salon and have been doing hair for about 5 years. I have always loved playing with hair (dolls, friends....) and I love to find the latest trends as well as bring the past into the present! I have a love for the dramatic, and I guess that partly comes from my love of acting. I was a theatre major in college at Western Kentucky University, which was where I also got some hands-on up style training from formal dances with my Alpha Gamma Delta sisters! I LOVE: false lashes, black liquid eyeliner, red lipstick, razor cuts, chignons, peek-a-boo color, and classic glamour. I DISLOVE: no mascara, too much blush, aquanet, chipped nail polish, perms, and, of course, split ends."

She has lots of great insider info and awesome tips and tricks to looking your most stylish!  Check out .
..like a fox on Fridays for new post from the Stylin Fox!

Well that does it for the Foxes!  I've introduced you to all 5 of us! 
Crafty
Geeky
Savvy
Crunchy
Stylin

I'm going to start featuring some great Mommy-run businesses soon.  I've met some really awesome women who share the same love of handmade that I do.  It's even better that they all are moms and have found a way to get their creative skills out while still being able to take care of their family.  I can't wait for you to meet them! 

I should have my Family Rules canvas finished today and I will post pics as soon as I'm done!

Have a great day!
DeAndra

No comments:

Post a Comment