Monday, February 1, 2010

Weekend Roundup

It was a great weekend around the old homestead.  I had plans to go to Ikea with my aunt on Saturday, but the weather decided against it.  :(  Darn snow!  I've been trying to go for the past month!  That's okay, though.  I planned ahead and went to Lowes on Friday night and got some shelving.
This is not my closet, just what I wished it looked like!

I have been planning for months to organize my craft space.  I have the perfect place downstairs but it's just a mess!  I'm bad about taking my supplies all over my house and then not returning them to the right spot.  So, I thought if I had all my stuff downstairs, maybe it would stay down there.  I'm crossing my fingers!  My goal is to do all of my sewing, embroidery, jewelry making, and other crafty craziness downstairs.  We'll see.  I'm still cleaning it up and putting things where they should go.  I hope to have a couple of pics by the end of the day! 

I'm going to be having a Pink Checkers Design giveaway later in the week.  I don't want to give it away just yet, but it has to do with Valentine's Day!



It will be a super quick giveaway, so check back soon! 

Oh, and a little FYI
These are the BEST candies EVER!


Have a great day!

2 comments: