Thursday, February 4, 2010

Valentine Crush


It's only a little over a week from Valentine's Day and I know there's A LOT of last minute shoppers out there.  If you haven't figured it out already, I (heart) handmade!  I also love initials and names carved into trees.  Here are a few of the things that would make cute Valentine's Day gifts

                                   Love Knows No Boundaries
                                    

I'll be making most of my Valentine's Day gifts and shopping locally for the rest.  If you're looking for something for your sweetie, go to downtown Winchester tonight.  They're having Wine About Winter from 5-9.   Local businesses will be open and will have a local winery and artist in their store.  Check out
Sarabee's Little Yarn Shop at 74 S. Main Street.  Sara will be officially opening her store in a few short weeks.  This would be a great time to get a sneek peek and pick up some handspun and handpainted yarn.  She will also have my sister

and her iheartsmiles collection in her store
She would LOVE to make you a set of custom Valentine's Day cards!!!
Then, if you walk on down to 17 S. Main St. and visit
Black Dog Designs for all your personalized scrabble time bracelets!

and I have this little beauty in my shop

Have a great day!
DeAndra


2 comments: