Thursday, February 11, 2010

We have a crush on Mario around here!

This is the reason I wasn't allowed to have a Nintendo the first time around. 
Super Mario Brothers drove me crazy when it came out in the 80s and it has the same effect on me 20-some years later (really?!?!?!?  It's been that long?).  I want to thank Nintendo for bringing my obsession back with the new Super Mario Bros.

This time, though, you can play together, at the same time with your friends!  Which can be good or bad.  My daughter has developed the same love-hate for this game that I have.  She's cuckoo over it!  The poor child has dreams about going to Bowser's castle.  She wants to play as soon as she gets home from school.  She wants to play when her little sister is taking a nap.  I don't know what she'll do when we get this game finished!  It's fun though, I have to admit.  And I enjoy seeing her get excited about it!  We have fun playing together and that's all that matters. 

There's a lot of Mario stuff out there to crush on right now! 
If I had all the time in the world and could just sit and crochet all day, I would be working on this:

But I don't, so
check this stuff out instead!







I hope these things make you smile!

Have a great day!
DeAndra

No comments:

Post a Comment