Friday, February 12, 2010

What Kind of Stamps Do You Have????

I often get asked about my design stamps and fonts and what they look like.  I finally got some pics of each stamp that I had and so, today's post is all about design stamps!  Here we go!

FANCY FONT
KISMET FONT
TYPEWRITER FONT
and I also have just a basic block font.  Sorry, no pic of that.

Animals and insects
Dragonfly
Bird
Owl
Paw Print
*************************************
Nature Collection
Swirl
Branch
Sun
Flower
**************************************
Sports
Soccer
Baseball
Basketball
Football
***************************************
Love and Inspiration
Heart
Lotus
Om
Wings
*************************************

Boy and Girl
Star

I have plans on adding to my stamp collection.  I will post when I get more!

Have a great day!
DeAndra

1 comment:

  1. hi fellow style school friend!!
    love the stamps! i wish i had more. although i reallyyyyy cant wait to make more of my own like in the style school project blog!
    love your blog! cant wait to see more of your crafts!!!
    -kellie

    ReplyDelete